The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Hi World! I'm Yogi Hall. My real name is Abelard's Bad Bear of Ioka...but I'll also answer to just YOGI.

Let me tell you a little about myself and what my most favorite things are:


I'm a very handsome, but 'big-boned' Golden Retreiver. I like dinner, tennis balls, walks in the woods, sleeping, eating soapy car-washing water, breakfast, guarding the back door, eating oysters, drinking out of the toilet bowl, strolling up to visit with the mail-lady for biscuits, swimming in Hood Canal, the hair dryer blowing in my face, lunch, getting extra treats from Hailey, all the extra food from the dinner table, and any human that comes my way and likes me (which is just about every person I meet). I especially like short people but they can be a little scared of me because of my size. In case I forget to mention ... my 2 most favorite things are eating and sleeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

oh my gosh - this is sooo cute!!! what an adorable picture with a very lovable description. sounds like a great 'personal ad'. ;-) i know that sam really misses yogi. next time we visit, we're going to have to try to bring the whole family...which includes sam.

January 11, 2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design