WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog!
This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!
The Walking Wounded
I would have preferred a photo from the ultrasound room at Dr Berni's office, but I doubt Mickey would have allowed it. The good news is that the test ruled out a possible blood clot in his vein. The technician reported he has BEAUTIFUL (big and fat and clear) veins. Then we headed to the medical supply store to buy some crutches, to the grocery store for food and finally home. Yogi is not quite sure what to make of this slow moving guy, but he is very happy we are both home. George will call tonight and recommend the next steps -- probably a referral to an orthopedic and Physical Therapy. Either way, it's going to take some healing time. He has less than 10 days to get well enough to be on a plane to Hawaii and then Mexico. (He says no problem; I'm not so sure). We'll see...
1 Comments:
Thank you for the update. We all have our fingers crossed.
Post a Comment
<< Home