James' Graduation Weekend




Mickey and I went to Syracuse this past weekend for my nephew/godson's graduation from Syracuse University. A few highlights:
- Friday's 7:00am flight cancelled due to mechanical problems
- 10:30 flight delayed by 4 hours
- Baggage lost for 2 of the 3-1/2 days
- we now know how long Mickey is allowed to go without changing his socks
- went shopping for underwear, socks and other essentials
- 3,500 graduates; Billy Joel gave commencement address
- a whole bunch of family, sibling time (sometimes TOO much family time)
- proud parents; proud aunt & uncle
- Picked up a tired Yogi on Monday afternoon
- Mickey was mowing the lawn by 3pm
- Glad we made the trip!

3 Comments:
You can always tell when Betsy means business - she puts those glasses on! Someone's going to get "talked to" when those go on.
that's true....and look how much it helped us.....I'm still laughing about all the "Steve's" and "Joe's" and "Jim's" I spoke with in Bangalore!
can you imagine if you were traveling with 2 babies?! just need to remind yourself that the travel could have been worse. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home