It's official...the company has been sold
Pitney Bowes to Acquire Print Inc."Pitney Bowes Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to buy 100 percent of the stock of Print Inc. for approximately $47 million. Subject to the completion of customary conditions, this transaction is expected to close during the third quarter of 2006.....".
Well, it actually closed yesterday, so the CEO invited a handful of long term employees for a blow-out evening in Seattle. He even invited his favorite employee spouse (Mickey) to join this select group of about 20. Since the pics from last night were too dark, I've included a pic from a past Sales Recognition trip to Mexico where Gary and Mickey bonded over Tequila.
Who knows how long I'll be employed with the new company. I don't really care, but I think my best strategy is to lay low and just see what happens.....

1 Comments:
Wow! Congratulations!!! That's big news. Looking forward to hearing about what's next for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home