The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Thursday's in town

Almost every Thursday morning at 9am, I have a meeting in downtown Seattle with the company's largest customer -- Nordstrom. I'm up at 4:30 (yes, that's 4:30am), on the 6:20 ferry to Seattle and then finally to our office by @ 10:30am. It's always a really wierd and busy day as I pack in all my office chats and face-to-face meetings into this one work day.

For some reason I had the camera with me today, so I snapped a shot while driving on the I520 bridge (note the grey weather and rain). Then one of the sales guys stopped by for a quick chat.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design