The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Great Little Pumpkin Tricks & Treats

PHOTOS JUST IN FROM LAST NIGHT'S GREAT CANDY GRAB ... Hailey's handler reports "We went to Winslow where they closed down the streets for the kids to trick or treat at the merchant locations. After a moments hesitation, we jumped right into trick or treating like we had been doing it forever..."


3 Comments:

Blogger gregandlynn said...

From the looks of those pictures I would say Hailey had a great time Halloween night! Are Mommy and Daddy helping to make the candy disappear?
I remember Joe and Ken combining all their loot in a big pile on the dining room table and sharing/trading their candy..."I'll give you one of these for two of those, etc...." I think there's a picture of that candy exchange in Ken's album.

November 02, 2006 4:47 AM  
Blogger diana said...

i love the lower right photo of hailey in her costume taking a break & sitting on the couch. very darling.

November 02, 2006 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thik the littel pumpkin is having a good time!!!

November 04, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design