He is one HOT (and then freezing) tomato


Mickey is feeling a little better, but still has worrisome spikes in temperature (105 last night) and major sweat sessions. They are pumping him full of antibiotics and fluids and he's eating a regular meal(and sharing those lovely, gourmet meals with his wife. YUM!). We both had major headaches yesterday and finally decided they were from lack of caffeine! (okay, so I guess they are right when they say it's an addictive substance).I brought him a latte and the paper this morning. Ken, Stephanie and Hailey brought flowers and kisses. Hailey was a bit tentative seeing grandpa in bed and looking a little funny (more funny than normal). She got bored so she visited with the nurses and played with Mom. I went and got Florence and brought her over. Joe called and checked in. Whew...no wonder he's so tired!
We left him to try to get some sleep, if that's possible. I'll go over later for dinner and update if anything new happens.

2 Comments:
The picture of Florence and Mickey is GREAT!!!
Great photos. Betsy, my hat's off to you for the great job you're doing documenting things for those of us who are remote.
Post a Comment
<< Home