The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

MARCH MADNESS (and my winning game picking strategy)!

This is where we will find Mickey until April 3rd when the final NCAA Championship game is played. He and Ken take these games VERY seriously and get quite irritated when I complete a NCAA tournament pool and actually pick some winners.

Here’s my strategy – I pick at random, I pick the Catholic schools, I pick schools where I knew someone attended, occasionally, I pick based on the mascot. I don’t think I ever won the whole tournament…..but I’ve not been too far behind the experts (Mickey and Ken).

We’ll keep you posted on how we are all doing!

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

Great picture. Love your selection strategy! Very funny.

March 17, 2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design