The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Hailey!


Yesterday I get a mystery email that I ALMOST deleted, thinking it was spam. Then I realized it was from Steph's cell phone!

5 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

stephanie & ken,
we'd love to see more pics & happenings of hailey. any chance we can get you to have a dedicated hailey blog?!

May 24, 2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

GREAT IDEA!!!!
(and I will keep adding pics when she is visiting or we are over there...but it would be great to see her day-to-day!

May 24, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger gregandlynn said...

Arizona grandma Lynn, seconds that motion for a Hailey family blog. I just love seeing what is going on with all the family.

May 26, 2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger diana said...

ken,
if daily is too much, even weekly would be great. ;-)

May 26, 2006 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

June 10, 2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design