The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothing, nothing, nothing to report tonight

The novelty, thrill and excitement of hospital living is already wearing thin. Here's what happened from noon on -- he took a stroll around the corridor; had his cousins, Bob and Chuck Huff, visit; got a few phone calls from well wishers; suffered through the nurses bugging him; got wrapped up in the bed sheets a hundred times; a work colleague and friend, Burt Cardell, stopped by; tried to order dinner (soup, fruit and milk) but they hadn't returned his call when I left about 45 minutes later; decided he was just going to try to sleep for as long as possible so he could be woken every 20 minutes throughout the night.

I was going to take a picture for the Blog tonight, but decided I might be pushing his thin veneer of humor.

The good news – his fever has subsided. They have identified the bacteria strain and now are growing a culture to get the correct antibiotics. I’ll be in early, early tomorrow morning before I head to Seattle for work. Yogi is having a sleep over at the Carbone’s. They have been wonderful about keeping Yogi these last few days while I’ve been away. (Now I need to clean the house in anticipation of the housecleaners coming tomorrow!)

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

Very good to hear that Mickey is doing better.

That's hilarous that you cleaned the house for the housecleaners. It reminds me of a Cathy cartoon.

March 02, 2006 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design