The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Neighborhood baby Eagle

I was working in the loft this morning and looked outside to see this baby Eagle down on the bulkhead at water's edge. I called Mickey in the house and he snapped this shot from the upstairs deck.

This photo doesn't do justice to the size and expanse of this bird. I sometimes think there is much ado about the Eagle, but then I see it fly by or watch it exert it's dominance over other birds or dive for dinner or view it this close and then I begin to understand its true magnificence.

2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

so beautiful & majestic!

June 03, 2006 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

June 10, 2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design