The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Roses from the garden

Joe mentioned that I must be very busy at work because I've been a bit slack about the Blog posting. It has nothing to do with work, but more to do with my limited imagination and creativity of web posting and our boring day-to-day activities. We've been busy, we just haven't had the camera with us....

So we don't post another picture of Yogi or Stubbs, here is a shot of some freshly cut roses from the garden. I'm quite proud of them!

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

lovely roses!

as for blog posting, keep in mind that what may be 'boring' to you will be interesting to those of us who are far away!

June 13, 2006 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design