The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A day at Remlinger Farm




Hailey spent the day at Remlinger Farm with her Uncle Mike, cousin Annalise, Grandma Carolyn and of course, her mom. (I don't know why she always has to come...)

The roller coaster went so fast, her mom couldn't snap an action shot but did catch Hailey just as she was saying, "again!" Before it came to a complete stop, she was asking to go for another ride.

She also went on a train, a canoe, flying pumpkins, drove an old fashioned car AND got to pet bunnies, baby goats and a baby cow. To finish off the day, she went to the children's theater and learned several new songs. What a day! Hailey hopes she can bring her East Coast cousins to the farm during their next visit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can I go, Can I go next time, PLEASE?!?!?!?

June 04, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger diana said...

delightful pics of hailey & your family!

June 05, 2006 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

June 10, 2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design