The HALL Family Weblog

WELCOME TO THE HALL FAMILY Blog! This is the old blog site ... you can find our new Blog on http://iokahouse.blogspot.com/. Please visit us there...!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Surrender Dorothy"

As we were mooring the boat last evening, I looked to the Southern skies and saw this.

(PLEASE... tell me you get the 'Dorothy' reference?? I will be so dissapointed if you don't!)

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

umm. it's very cool looking sky. i'll see if joe knows the dorothy reference. from wizard of oz?

August 16, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

whew...I was worried that I'd have to sit everyone down for a formal showing of Wizard of Oz.....(maybe it'll happen anyway!)

August 16, 2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

...if you are lucky!

August 16, 2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I've got the wizard of oz recorded on our tivo so that one day I can sit down and watch it. I figure this is the only way I'm ever going to really understand betsy!

August 17, 2006 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


real estate website design